Sonntag, 11. September 2016

Have I ever told you that I never told you


Have I ever told you

I never missed you being an asshole, adapting all the shit around us just to work.
I miss those moments when you gave in into sadness and the beauty of desire so honestly.
Everytime you screamed and cried with me because life hit us like a bullet from behind.



Have I ever told you

I Ioved watching your tall and skinny body sleeping, coiled up and vulnerable, a little less than your soul.
Your thoughtful eyes observing me, ready to burst into a waterfall or wrath within a second.
Everytime I was not able to let you be part of me after you warned me, better not to be part of you.



Have I ever told you

That all your weaknesses were strenghts, suffocated in doubts.
You smell like Jasmine blossoms and sound like hoar frost.
Your color is yellow but your heat is blackened, longing to become a wax crayon scratch picture.



Have I ever told you

Your eyes are chocolate and your hair is honey.
Your hands are the purest poetry to my lap.
Your voice is bittersweet pain to my ears-just as your music to my memory.



Have I ever told you

We were young and stupid, in the need of finding ourselves lost in principles.
You never knew me and I never knew you - though we were naked as body and soul can be.
We will never get a chance to repeat that one blink of an eye, where the magic of the moment strikes.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen